|School:||University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill|
|Location:||Chapel Hill, NC|
Pros: He is a genius. The class is a real college experience. There's a lot of work but you won't even notice it. The class is super fun.
Cons: At the beginning the class lacked of structure (also at the end), but the consistency is so that you are being force to structured yourself. I created my own book for the end of the class.
Super fun, illustrative and mind opened class!
Pros: Very easy, very little if any homework.
Cons: If you wanna take spanish more seriously, this guy's not for you.
Pros: easy class to make an A in
he brought his 1-yr old daughter to class on the last day of class, she was adorable
Cons: he usually came in 20 minutes late, to a 50 minute class
hard to understand, mutters and switches between english/spanish
not organized, at all
did not learn anything during the class
did not come prepared, showed no enthusiasm to teach, it was obvious he didn't want to be there
If you want an easy A - take this class. If you want to learn anything about spanish literature or improve your spanish - do NOT take this class.
Refine Your Search
RECENT UNC CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TOP UNC NEWS
- 5 Things To Do When You Can't Go To Sleep
- Did You Make It To Paper Towns?: Movie Vs. Book
- Netflix's Bojack Horseman Delivers On Potential In Second Season
- "Key & Peele" to Stop Filming After This Season
- 9 Reasons Why Liz Lemon Should Be Your Idol
- 6 Ways Managers Can Score Great Back-to-School Job Candidates
- The Do's and Don'ts of Tinder
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeDuke UniversityEast Carolina UniversityUniversity of North Carolina - Chapel HillNorth Carolina State University Wake Forest UniversityUniversity of North Carolina at CharlotteUniversity of North Carolina at GreensboroAppalachian State UniversityNorth Carolina A & T State UniversityUniversity of North Carolina-WilmingtonNorth Carolina Central UniversityBarton CollegeBelmont Abbey CollegeCampbell University IncCatawba CollegeDavidson CollegeElizabeth City State UniversityElon UniversityFayetteville State UniversityGardner-Webb UniversityGreensboro CollegeGuilford CollegeHigh Point UniversityJohnson C Smith UniversityLenoir-Rhyne UniversityMars Hill CollegeMeredith CollegeMethodist UniversityMontreat CollegeMount Olive CollegeNorth Carolina Wesleyan CollegePfeiffer UniversityQueens University of CharlotteSaint Augustine's CollegeSalem CollegeShaw UniversityUniversity of North Carolina at AshevilleUniversity of North Carolina at PembrokeWestern Carolina UniversityWingate UniversityWinston-Salem State UniversityCaldwell Community College and Technical InstituteCape Fear Community CollegeCentral Piedmont Community CollegeWake Technical Community CollegePeace CollegeAsheville-Buncombe Technical Community CollegeWalker College of BusinessLouisburg College
- By State
- By City